The Foundry tailors applications to fit your particular needs and to help you pursue your business goals more quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Simply put, our applications help your business run better.
We design applications to integrate seamlessly with your existing software and systems and to remain effective as your business evolves and grows.
The Foundry builds applications that, among other things:
- Can be Web-based or run on local work stations and networks.
- Manage complex workflows.
- Automate manual processes and reduce paperwork.
- Track mission-critical information.
- Synchronize computer applications.
- Connect multiple locations needing access to timely information.
We can build Web-enabled software that manages complex databases and connects thousands of employees across the globe; or we can build applications that run on one or more computers in a single office. It all depends on your needs.
Why Write Software?
One would think that in today’s world every possible software solution has already been written. Why not buy shrink wrapped or canned software?
We have found that in almost every case canned software is meant to solve a specific problem that an organization faces. In order to sell, they are filled with unneeded and valueless bells and whistles. In most cases, customers use only the most basic functionality because the “advanced” features do not fit their business model.
- Canned software puts you at the mercy of your vendor’s marketing department
- Integration with existing systems is difficult, or clumsy, if not impossible.
- Multiple systems create data duplication and headaches.
- Upgrades are not designed for your needs, specifically.
- Canned software uses a shotgun approach to adding value.
The Foundry is more interested in you and your business than our software.
- The Foundry writes software specifically for your needs.
- We leverage our existing work to substantially reduce cost.
- Our systems can be integrated with most of the other systems in your office.
- Our systems can change and your business changes.
- We save you money by not developing bells and whistles.
- We focus on functionality that provides value to the bottom line