Deploying technology strategically and intelligently begins by evaluating what's already in place. We are consultants who learn all we can about your business and then evaluate how your current software and systems are performing. We can help you make intelligent, strategic decisions about how to deploy new technology to pursue your business goals.
Our evaluation can address these (and other) questions:
- Are your current applications working properly, and if not, why not?
- Do your employees have enormous wish-lists for functionality that your current technology can't deliver?
- Can your technology keep pace as your business evolves and grows?
- Do all of your applications run well together? Will your applications run as well with the new operating system, hardware, or other applications that you may soon install?
- Are your applications landlocked? Are they confined to a single computer or local area network within one office? If so, would you prefer to have applications that connect multiple people in multiple locations? Can your current applications handle this?
Ultimately, as we answer these questions, we can help you develop and implement a strategic technology plan.