Whether you're hosting just one event a year or running a 25-show concert series, Ticket Manager automates the creation of event announcements, the sale of tickets, and the tracking of purchases. Ticket Manager allows you to create online event announcements where buyers can choose different ticket levels (when applicable) and pay online. Ticket Manager has easy-to-use tools so non-technical users can edit announcements without having to call outside developers. Built-in reports track all sales in real time.
- Web-based administration. Add or edit event listings and track sales from any computer with an internet connection. Simply log in to the secure administrative site from any online computer.
- Easy editing of event pages. Ticket Manager's built-in editor allows you to create customized event listings with formatted text and images. Non-technical users can easily create professional looking pages to promote an event. Event pages can stand alone (linked from your web site) or be integrated directly into your site.
- Different ticket levels for each event. Create multiple tickets with different prices for an event. Easily add or delete a ticket at any time. For example, create an early-registration ticket that is available only until a certain date and then remove it from the event listing with one click. For each ticket, you can define a total number available. For example, you may sell a limited number -- i.e. 50 -- VIP tickets for an event, while making 500 general admission tickets available.
- Define discounts. Ticket manager allows you to discounts – such as buy tickets for ‘x’ events and save ‘y’ percent.
- Credit card processing. Ticket manager can be integrating with a variety of popular credit card processing systems. The Foundry will assist you in selecting the right processing solution and connecting the Ticket Manager to that solution.
- Flexible notification options. Sends confirmation email to ticket buyers and notify designated personnel on your staff the moment a purchase is completed.
- Detailed reporting with downloadable date. Track ticket sales information in real time with detailed online reports. Download transaction information to a spreadsheet at any time.